According Portuguese Law, you have a maximum of 14 days to exchange or return your product. The product must be in perfect condition and not showing minimal signs of use. The packing and labels must be intact too.
To make an exchange you should contact the Customer Service and have in your possession the purchase invoice.
Exchanges or returns sent by mail without identifying the sender will not be refunded.
There will also not be accepted exchanges or returns sent COD.
In accordance with law, the Travelandbusinesstore.com is required to repay within 30 days of the amounts paid by the consumer, less the value of shipping. In case of return, you must contact us via e-mail or phone and must attach a copy of the invoice of the returned products to the order.
In case of refund, if product is returned within 30 days (date of postmark of the carrier) from the date of receipt, you will be refunded in cash, by bank transfer in case of payment by credit card or by check in the other cases.
Returns must be sent to the following address:
Praceta actor Francisco Lopes Ribeiro, 4, Venda Nova
Amadora 2700-007 | Portugal
Service Customer support: +351 214 744 202
Technical support service: +351 214 744 202
All the items available in the Travel and Business Store include the VAT value at the legal rate in Portugal.
The Travel and Business Store is not responsible for any fees or shipping costs, whether for countries outsider or within the European Union (expect Portugal).
All products have a warranty that varies from brand to brand. In Portugal we make the assistance and repairs. There’s also a possibility to give assistance directly from the brand abroad by representatives of the same in their countries. The cost of sending articles is borne by the customer. However, if the guarantee of compliance applies to the product(s) return(s), all shipping costs will be reimbursed to the customer. Any return must be made by mail (or other carrier) to the address given in the first section of this document.
Whatever the problem of your product is, you must contact us to inform us of your return, attach a copy of the invoice and any guarantee to the returned product (in this package).
4. Privacy and Personal Data
What do Travel & Business do with your information?
The personal data identified in the registration at the Shop Travel&Business such as your name, address and email address is essential to the provision of service by Travel & Business.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
You authorize Travel & Business using your contact details and personal data for promotion, advertising and marketing or public relations related to the sale of travel products and related services, as well as for to our pshycal store for databases.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
The Travel&Business Store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
For more information: Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
The third-party providers used by Travel&Business Store will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
The Travel&Business Store fully complies with all legal requirements on data protection and electronic commerce. We have a system of data encryption (SSL), which ensures the safety of yourself, and this prevents surf the net with protection, however, since the Internet is an open network, there is a real risk of personal data and other personal information and all content hosted on the Service may travel on the network, against or beyond the control of Travel & business, without security, running, including the risk of being accessible and used by unauthorized persons for the purpose, not being able to Travel and Business be liable and for such access or use. Moreover, by using the Service, whether in user view of space available whether in the optical viewer of content, it is noted that may be exposed to content that, contrary to and beyond the control of the Travel & Business, violate the rules of these General Conditions.
The Travel&Business Store use technology such as "cookies" to collect information and store your online preferences.
Categories of cookies on our Website:
1. Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, things such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provide.
2. Performance Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how you arrived at our website, browsed or used our website; and it also helps us to highlight areas where we can improve such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. These cookies don't store personal details from which your individual identity can be established. You may opt out of these cookies using your browser settings but it may affect the performance of our website.
3. Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember choices you make such as language and search parameters such as size, colour or product. You may opt out of these cookies using your browser settings but it may affect the performance of our website.
4. Advertising Cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests.
5. Social Media Cookies: These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter (for example, sharing your latest customization). These cookies are not within our control.
Other cookies that Travel&Business Store use:
_session_id, unique token, sessional
Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held
Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits.
No data is held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token,
Persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional.
storefront_digest, unique token,
Indefinite if the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
Persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where.
The Travel&Business reserves the right to amend, at any time and without notice, the prices of any products advertised on the website.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Travel & Business.com offers to his customers the ability to make a pre-order if for some reason the demand for products, occurs an unexpected burst of stock.